Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lots of snow!!!!!!


Well we had lots of snow over the weekend! First day of hunting was wet as it rained most of the day. Second day we had some snow here and there but by yesterday we had alot. It was up to my knee caps walking into the woods. It would take me over an hour to get to my spot that I like to sit. I got out late and did not have much time to sit in the pines as I needed to get back out. All I saw was a squirrel. Not much luck as the deer won't move much in that weather. This is a pic of my back yard and you can see my pines are buried!

4 comments:

Becky said...

OK, this is great! I like it.
Where is the feed for your birds? I'm getting complaints over here that your restaurant is closed...
Love ya.

Fire runner said...

Yes they ahve knocking on the window! Im will go out and feed them when we go take the little one to school!

Fire runner said...

So how am I doing now?

Becky said...

I was at your house today, and checked on the birdfeeder. I see there is feed out there now. good job.
Love the train pictures..