Thursday, November 20, 2008

More snow yet!!!!







Well we have had alot of snow now. Not sure how much but it is snowing right now. We are supposed to get about another 1 to 2 feet by tomorrow night. We will just keep on chugging. I was able to get some pictures of a Buffalo and Pittsburgh train going through Corry Pa with a small string of tankers. The first engine is an old Allegheny Railroad engine not yet painted. Pretty neat. Tonight I went over to my parents and took the mower deck and loader off of the tractor and put the snow blower on. I still need to put the cab on yet. My tractor gets the same treatment as well but it is alot smaller. My Mom and Dads is a four wheel drive diesel and makes short work of the snow. Well I must be off to bed as tomorrow will be busy removing snow and lots of other things.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes we did get alot, 8"-10" today and it's still coming down. Thank you again for cleaning us out and getting the tractor set up!
Your such a good guy..